When one the most highly regards restaurant and catering firms in the Milwaukee Wisconsin and State of Wisconsin was looking for the perfect commercial kitchen and food & beverage processing floor system they turned to Floorcare USA, Inc., of Waukesha, Wisconsin.
Commercial Kitchen,and Food/Beverage processing floors present a specific set of criteria for flooring performance.
This Milwaukee, Wisconsion restaurant and catering client needed a floor with the follow performance attributes:
- High traction under wet conditions
- Easy to clean
- Aesthetically appealing
- Thermal shock resistant
- Ability to withstand high temperatures
- Ability to withstand low temperatures
- Resistant to mechanical abuse
- UV stable so the color doesn’t fade or amber over time
- Meets all City of Milwaukee health code and inspection requirements.
The floor system this Milwaukee, Wisconsin restaurant and catering firm selected was:
Urethane Modified Cement Concrete Resurfacing System.
- Urethane Modified Cement flooring is the best flooring system for:
- food & beverage processing company
- catering company
On this particular project, Floorcare USA Inc., of Waukesha, Wisconsin performed the following system:
- Mechanically steel shotblasted the old, existing concrete surface
- Patched in and troweled all chips, nicks, dings and cracks smooth and level
- Diamond saw cut clean the joints and filled with joint filler
Mounted cove strips and installed a hand troweled, vertical cove system with tapered radius so promote cleanliness.
- Applied in a multi-step process the Crawford Labs, Florock Florocrete Urethane Modified cement, concrete coating and resurfacing system.
- Blended aggregates were added to the Florocrete to promote the desired level of traction and then the Crawford Labs, Florock Florcrete High Traffic System urethane top coat in satin finish was applied.
- FloroCrete SLX is a Neutral Self-Leveling Slurry applied Urethane Mortar system that is typically used in less strenuous environments. It is specially formulated for areas where thermal shock, moderate impact and chemical attack are an issue. It can be installed @ 3/16” (4.5 mm) thickness with aggregate or flake broadcast. FloroCrete SLX is available with FloroSeptic Anti-Microbial additive. FloroCrete SLX may be pigmented with Florock 100% colorant. See Florock color selector chart.
Ideally suited for Commercial, Industrial and Institutional applications, such as:
- Vehicle Services Areas
- Kitchen Fryer Areas
- Food Processing Plants
- Breweries, Wineries & Dairies
- Coolers & Freezers
- Wet & dry Process Areas
- Exterior Surfaces
- Thermal Shock Resistant
- High Chemical Resistance & Solvent Resistance
- High Acid & Alkali Resistance
- Solvent free installation
- Quick curing formula
- Meets USDA requirements incidental Food Contact
- Slip Resistance
FloroWear 7100 is an excellent protective coating for high traffic floors because of its high chemical and wear resistant properties. It can be installed over existing coatings that are well bonded and properly prepared. It provides 50% greater wear resistance than conventional urethanes. The Florock High Traffic Urethane system is also an attractive floor finish that maintains a low sheen, amber resistant appearance over time. It makes floors easier to clean
and prevents concrete dusting.
Typical Uses, Applications: Ideally suited for high traffic areas which are exposed to chemicals or direct sunlight, such as:
- Hangar floors
- Auto & motorcycle dealerships
- Loading docks
- Light stable, 100% Aliphatic
- Provides excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent wearing properties
- Low sheen finish with pumice-like texture
- Quick turnaround time
- A variety of colors can be achieved with the addition of Florock Universal Colorants
This Milwaukee, Wisconsin restaurant and catering firm now has beautiful and wall placed concrete coated and concrete resurfaced floors that offer them years of reliable use!!
Floorcare USA is based in Waukesha, Wisconsin and has a strong client base in Waukesha, Milwaukee, Madison, Southeastern Wisconsin, Northern Illinois and Chicago. But our name includes “USA” for a good reason. Our company travels across the United States providing long term quality floor coating solutions that make sense for business.
To see more From Floorcare USA take a look at our huge showcase.
Polished Concrete Floors | Industrial Concrete Floors | Decorative Concrete Floors